Wednesday, May 03, 2006
- Name: Andy Hayler
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Andy Hayler is a passionate and outspoken commentator on the enterprise software market. A 15-year veteran of data modeling, warehousing and integration projects, he was named a Red Herring Top 10 Innovator in 2002 for founding Kalido - an enterprise software company that provides data warehousing and master data management solutions for Global 2000 companies. The views expressed on this blog are Andy's own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Kalido.
- Searching for an MDM strategy
- CDI compared to other master data
- One more TLA to remember
- Are you an MDM sinner?
- MDM in the real world
- And you thought Sarbanes Oxley was bad
- Hyperion goes shopping
- Psst, wanna buy a BI vendor?
- Lies, Damned Lies and Surveys
- Honey I shrunk the attendees